This unit was sold and shipped overseas.
Engine 228 was company owned and housed at Station 28. Built in 1985 by W.S. Darley on a Ford 8000 chassis. Designed for rural response with a 1250 gpm pump and 1000 gallon tank. It responds as the second out engine on all engine company calls. This Engine is dedicated to In the Memory of Harry “Captain” Trace, Jr. He was a former Fire Chief and President of the fire company. Seating for 5 firefighters, with 4 SCBAs.