Afa turns into smoke in a building in 23 box

12/25/10 Engine 128 was dispatched to the 1200 block of South Market Street Upper Allen Twp for an automatic fire alarm. Chief 23 arrived on scene nothing showing. Engine 128 next arriving staged on side A. Crews from Engine 128 along with Chief 23 made entry and found a haze in the building. Command upgraded the box to 1st alarm. Further investigation indicated a problem with a dehumidifier in a vacant room was the cause of the haze.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply